Tax Risk Management & Controversy
A&A can assist in resolving difficult and sensitive tax disputes with our technical tax expertise, insight of ATO policies, procedures and priorities and the ability to realise sensible commercial outcomes.
We can assist:
- Managing interaction with revenue authorities
- Cross-border tax disputes
- Prudential reviews
- Tax litigation through A&A Legal, including in state and federal courts and administrative tribunals
- Alternative dispute resolution – informal settlement, earlyneutral evaluation, mediation, conciliation
- Review of tax risk management (TRM) frameworks using AS/NZS 4360:1999 process
- Review of tax compliance procedures and tax position documentation processes
Download our PDF version to find out more of our services!